Epilepsy affects everyone. Everywhere. Period. Thanks to YOU, we have upped our game to better serve YOU.
- The Epilepsy Foundation provides programs and education to make a safer place for YOU.
- From live On-Demand certification courses to 30-minute basic steps training, our seizure first aid program educates the public on approved procedures for recognizing seizures and responding to someone having a
- The Epilepsy Foundation raises awareness and funds to provide help and serve
YOU at the local level.
- There are 19 regional Walk to END EPILESY® events throughout the country focused on raising awareness and at least $1.SM combined to fund research, programs, and access to specialty care for people with
- The Epilepsy Foundation advocates for new laws to address issues that affect YOU
- Our Seizure Safe Schools nationwide initiative calls for state legislation for school personnel to have appropriate training and policies to support students living with epilepsy and seizures; to date 19 states have passed
- The Epilepsy Foundation invests in research and innovation to bring new therapies and technology to YOU faster than ever
- The Shark Tank Competition is one of several investment initiatives that advance the development and commercialization of the most promising ideas for the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy; since 2012, the Epilepsy Foundation has distributed $1.65M to 33 Shark Tank winners.
Let's take action together and make November the loudest and purple-est National Epilepsy Awareness Month ever for YOU! This November, be everywhere. Educate everyone.
#MyNEAMAction is a social media campaign launched by the Epilepsy Foundation where everyone can share their action and how they're using their voice to create awareness in their community.
This is your time to own November and fill the month with action and purple. @epilepsyfdn will feature your actions on social media. To learn more about NEAM activities, visit epilepsy.com/NEAM #NEAM2022
To make a donation directly to the Epilepsy Foundation, click here - https://give.epilepsy.com/page/33651/donate/1
Come see why our store donates to the cause and more about our daughters story - https://toyznow.com/pages/epilepsy-foundation-partner
Epilepsy Foundation®, is a non-profit organization with a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status EIN: 52-0856660